GE Healthcare Dine Around at RSNA 2018
GE Healthcare has coordinated special 3 course menus that meet compliance guidelines at several great restaurants in Chicago during RSNA. To get started browse participating restaurants, view their special menus, and request a reservation for your group.
Dine Around Instructions
MAKING A RESERVATION
1. Complete the following form to request a reservation at any of the above restaurants.
2. Confirmation of your reservation will be sent within one (1) business day from Toque & Bottle.
3. You will receive an Outlook request that will include cancellation and reservation modification instructions.
4. For customer support please email: email@example.com
LARGE PARTY (15+ PEOPLE) RESERVATIONS
1. Dinners for 15-39 people can book through the Dine Around program. Only specific restaurants are available for reservations this size. You can find these locations on the Dine Around website.
2. Dinners or receptions with 40-60 people:
a. Choose venue from GE reservations portal.
b. Enter a reservations request using the same protocol.
c. Add the expected party size and any other needs into the notes section.
d. A representative from Toque and Bottle will contact you for support.
e. Toque and Bottle can provide staffing and planning support for additional fees.
MAKING RESERVATIONS DURING RSNA 2018
1. To make a reservation onsite:
a. Head to bistro table area for GE Healthcare.
b. Log into website.
1. For customer support, review restaurant menus, or to make modifications to your reservation please visit bistro table area at RSNA.
DINING EXPERIENCE AND FOLLOW UP
1. Arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your reservation time and check in with restaurant.
2. Enjoy dinner, please do not deviate from the special menu and wine list that are provided as a tool to help you stay within GE Sunshine Act compliance requirements.
3. Pay the bill and fill out the attendee report. Please use your GE credit card, the bill includes tax and gratuity.
4. Reconcile your bill and attendee list in Concur post RSNA. The dine around team WILL NOT provide an attendee list post event.
Dine Around Restaurants
BLVD is a modern American restaurant located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood that draws inspiration from Hollywood’s Sunset Blvd circa 1950: the golden era’s most iconic strip of dining and entertainment establishments. Designed by Karen Herold of Studio K Creative, the interior blends clean lines and geometric shapes from the Art Deco movement with opulent fixtures and grandiose décor reflective of the Hollywood Regency style. Executive Chef Johnny Besch offers a globally inspired menu of modern American shareable plates, reimagining classic dishes, drawing from different cultures, and, at the same time, honoring the ways in which the dining scene has evolved. BLVD’s beverage program highlights innovative twists on popular cocktails from the 1950s, a tailored list of wines from around the world, and an intriguing selection of champagnes and sparkling wines available exclusively in The Champagne Room on the second floor.
Located in Fulton Market District within Chicago’s bustling West Loop, Formento’s is an Italian restaurant that features the bright and light flavors of Italy. Created as an homage to the owner’s grandmother, “Nonna Formento,” guests will experience an array of dishes steeped from traditional family recipes alongside new-age dishes created by Executive Chef Todd Stein. The world-class wine menu offers guests more than 600 varietals from around world. At Formento’s, new world culinary creativity marries with generations past.
Fulton Market Kitchen not available 11/25 or 11/27
Fulton Market Kitchen is a portal of collective creativity, integrating various art mediums and styles with imaginative cocktails and cuisine to create a new experience for Chicago’s evolving culture. Inspired by the 1980s NYC art scene and the Wynwood Walls in Miami, Fulton Market Kitchen offers guests the rare opportunity to enjoy dining, drinking, and the work of incredible artists in a single, truly unique setting.
Morton's The Steakhouse
Morton's The Steakhouse at Wacker Place is located at the epicenter of some of Downtown Chicago's most celebrated attractions and downtown hotels. Walking distance from the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and the Chicago Theatre District, this steakhouse offers a superb dining location for a business power lunch, after work drinks and Bar Bites, an exceptional dinner or even over 4,000 square feet of private dining space in six private dining rooms.
Katana captures the essence of authentic Robatayaki, a cutting-edge form of traditional Japanese BBQ, offering the best of both worlds—exceptional raw and cooked cuisine (seafood, game, poultry, beef, variety of vegetarian dishes.
Outdoor patio, private event space, high energy bar and dining room.
*Private rooms available for larger parties of 21 or more guests
Located in Swissotel Chicago overlooking the Chicago River, with views of Navy Pier and The Magnificent Mile, The Palm Chicago enjoys a truly fantastic setting in the heart of the city we’ve called home for over 35 years. Our Legendary Steakhouse is not only famous for its Prime Aged Steaks, Jumbo Nova Scotia Lobsters and classic Italian specialties, but also for its unwavering attention to friendly, personal service.
specialty menu only available for parties of 9 or more
Texas de Brazil
The Signature Room at the 95th*
Request a Dinner Reservation
Complete the following form to request a reservation at any of the above restaurants. We will review your submission and respond within one business day to confirm your dinner reservation time and date.